Subject: IMA Lunch Meeting
Date: Thursday, November 19
Location: Savannah Coffee Roasters
- Veteran Owned, Veteran Made -
215 W Liberty Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Time: 11:45 am to 1:00pm (arrive early to say hello!)
Cost: $20, $15 Student
Payment: Please go to the following website for payment and for food selection: http://savannahcoffee.com/ima-lunch-and-learn/.
Presenter: Tony Martin, MBA, MTax, CFP.
Martin Financial Group, LLC.
As you plan your month, please set your calendars for the next Savannah IMA lunch and learn, for our last formal IMA meeting for this calendar year.
On Thursday Nov 19, Tony Martin, Martin Financial Group of Savannah.
A summary of the points of his talk include:
· Current interest rate environment – how we go here and what it means
· Interest rate projections for the next cycle
· How interest rates are impacting traditional safe money alternatives
· ‘New’ alternatives
· How new alternatives are able to offer higher returns (2 to 3 times are high)
· How long will new alternatives work
· Other planning notes
Please see announcement below for the URL to register. PLEASE NOTE - we have to give Coffee Roasters enough time to prepare the lunches so you will need to register via the online registration URL by November 18.
By the way, our next event after this November meeting is a tax update at Savannah State University on December 4th. Stay tuned for specifics on the time and location!!!