Hello and Welcome to the Savannah Chapter!
I am excited for the 2017-2018 year! We have an excellent group of regularly attendees and I look forward to seeing all of the familiar faces as well as increasing participation in our community.
Our goal is to provide our participants the opportunity to:
- Stay current with the latest in management accounting through local speaker presentations/webinars and earn continuing professional education (CPE) credits.
- Make valuable new connections, exchange ideas, and get advice from other accounting and finance professionals.
- Take advantage of chapter leadership opportunities, which are open to all members and have been called "the best management training."
- Gain career insight and direction from a mentor, or become a mentor for others to expand your own leadership skills.
- Give back to your community while developing yourself professionally and networking in your field. Kelly Puetz
- IMA President
- Kind regards,
- Your input and feedback is very helpful in guiding us towards the appropriate speakers and topics and I am interested in hearing from our membership, so please contact me at IMASavannah@yahoo.com or email me at Kelly.Puetz@roberthalf.com.